This cemetery is in the Sacred Heart Parish of Rossland and is one of the 3 oldest cemeteries in Rossland. The first recorded burial was in 1896. It is located in Lower Rossland, and accessed from Esling Drive. Signage was updated in 2017 with funding from Heritage BC, Rossland Heritage Commission and the Sacred Heart Parish.
A list of those buried in the cemetery and burial sites, where possible, can be viewed on the kiosk. To find the location of the cemetery, see map HERE